‘You practise what you preach’ and I’m a true people person. My most important superpower is being social and reading people. Besides that, my creative way of thinking. I enjoy brainstorming and thinking ‘out of the box’. I like to bring people along with my fantasies, getting them to look at things from a different perspective.What do you like to do in your spare time?
I always have a good time when I go to parties with friends, they're very important to me. Sports are also important to me. You can always count on me to play a game of soccer, and you can often find me at the gym. My family plays a big role in my life as well, so I try to spend as much time with them as possible.What's something we can wake you up for?
There ain’t a lot of people who have succeeded…What did you want to be when you grew up?
Rich! And I hoped by doing what I loved most, soccer. I took my ball with me to bed and woke up next to it. Puberty changed my interests, soccer shoes were swapped for a scooter and a lot of parties. After all those years of playing on a field with 11 guys, the other gender got a lot more interesting…Who have inspired you?
My inspirations changed through the years, along with my environment. Both people who are close to me and people I look up to played a big role in my life. At the moment I get really inspired from people with a positive view on life, who can change their way of thinking and just enjoy life. I like to say: ‘90% of your mood is your own choice, the other 10% just surprises you’. The way you handle everything creates the outcome.What is your best memory of Appart Media?
The fact that I have been able to turn my hobby into my job. I get to be creative, brainstorm and create the best concepts with my friends every day. But if I have to name one moment specifically, it would be the photoshoot at Saunaclub YinYang. I won’t forget that day anytime soon…What do you think defines Appart Media?
I have seen a lot of things, being the first employee at Appart Media. We’ve moved two times, grown from a group of five in a garage to a solid team of sixteen. The thing that has never changed is the determination and perseverance our team has. We’re critical when needed and are able to share a laugh during the break. One thing is for sure: we would take a bullet for each other!